Note to all Helium Customers: This is a receive only antenna. It does not have a TX Bypass and therefore can´t be used for LoRaWAN/Helium! It may be destroyed when doing so. There will be no refund if defect goods are returned to us.
- Ideal for stationary FLARMreception
- Optimized for DVB-T based receivers
- Compensation of long cable losses (up to 50 m of CO 100 AF)
- Amplification of weak signals
- Rejection of GSM frequencies (-35 dB)
- Significant improvement of reception range (compared to standard DVB-T antennas)
- Protected antenna socket (SMA female)
For remote antenna setups to compensate for associated cable losses.
868 MHz and 1090 MHz Active Diapason without bias tee
Up until now, our active antennas were only available with Bias Tee, but an increasing number of devices, especially the RTL-SDR stick, can already supply the antenna with voltage. Therefore, we are now offering our active antennas without bias tea at a lower price.
Please note: when using low loss setups the high gain of this antenna may lead to an overload of the DVB-T dongle’s RF input stage. In this case the RF gain of the dongle has to be reduced. Very short cables may lead to deterioration of reception quality.
For operation an additional SMA-SMA-cable is required.
Please visit our cable
offers and our Bundles.
This antenna can be used outdoors.
Dimensions: D= 25,2/ 32 x 210 mm
Design by F1OPA and F5ANN