Note to all Helium Customers: This is a receive only antenna. It does not have a TX Bypass and therefore can´t be used for LoRaWAN/Helium! It may be destroyed when doing so. There will be no refund if defect goods are returned to us.
- Ideal for stationary FLARMreception
- Optimized for DVB-T based receivers
- Compensation of long cable losses (up to 50 m of CO 100 AF)
- Amplification of weak signals
- Rejection of GSM frequencies (-35 dB)
- Significant improvement of reception range (compared to standard DVB-T antennas)
- Protected antenna socket (SMA female)
For remote antenna setups to compensate for associated cable losses.
Please note: when using low loss setups the high gain of this antenna may lead to an overload of the DVB-T dongle’s RF input stage. In this case the RF gain of the dongle has to be reduced. Very short cables may lead to deterioration of reception quality.
For operation an additional SMA-SMA-cable is required.
Please visit our cable
offers and our Bundles.
This antenna can be used outdoors.
Dimensions: D= 25,2/ 32 x 210 mm
Design by F1OPA and F5ANN