Active Diapason Antenna AA 868 MHz FLARM
incl. 19% VAT
Note to all Helium Customers: This is a receive only antenna. It does not have a TX Bypass and therefore can´t be used for LoRaWAN/Helium! It may be destroyed when doing so. There will be no refund if defect goods are returned to us.
- Ideal for stationary FLARMreception
- Optimized for DVB-T based receivers
- Compensation of long cable losses (up to 50 m of CO 100 AF)
- Amplification of weak signals
- Rejection of GSM frequencies (-35 dB)
- Significant improvement of reception range (compared to standard DVB-T antennas)
- Protected antenna socket (SMA female)
For remote antenna setups to compensate for associated cable losses.
Please note: when using low loss setups the high gain of this antenna may lead to an overload of the DVB-T dongle’s RF input stage. In this case the RF gain of the dongle has to be reduced. Very short cables may lead to deterioration of reception quality.
Please visit our cableoffers and our Bundles.
This antenna can be used outdoors.
Dimensions: D= 25,2/ 32 x 210 mm
Design by F1OPA and F5ANN
|Active Diapason Antenna AA 868 MHz FLARM|
|Noise figure||max. 1 dB|
|Power||5 V DC, 60 mA; USB, through Bias Tee|
|Other||Includes adapter for seamless plug-in to DVB-T Dongles|