Radarcape ADS-B Receiver
As an ADS-B receiver with outstanding features, the Radarcape meets all the requirements of a modern “stand-alone” and “plug and play” device. A very good input circuit means high sensitivity with good separation sharpness. Without additional PC software, only with a web browser, live flight tracking with map and list presentations can be queried. This even works with iOS or Android on your MAC or tablet. USB and network interfaces provide a variety of options to forward data or send to other networks (feeder, MLAT). Many large flight tracking networks use our Radarcape as a reference device.
- Professional stand-alone ADS-B receiver
- Optimized for continuous operation, proven thousandfold, stable and robust
- No need for extra software, access with any web browser from PC, MAC, tablet and mobile phone. Nearly unlimited users can access simultaneously.
- Integrated GPS receiver for ultra-precise time stamps (50 nsec)
- Integrated webserver with live flight tracking, 2D map, aircraft data table, filter options, fleet watch a.m.m.
- OpenLayers maps (e.g. ATC-Scope) and Google Maps
- Performant feeders for FlightRadar24, FlightAware, OpenSkyund ADSBx Network
- MLAT (Multilateration) capability with Jetvision Flight Tracking Network or as commercial application
- Analysis of antenna performance and range, even with development over time
- ASTERIX CAT021/CAT021ER Ed. 0.23, Ed. 0.26 & Ed. 2.4, CAT023 and CAT247 with additional license
- Optionally with Antenna Diversity (2CH), Video Out (Frames), DIN rail and external reference clock.
Complete list of features and options.
- Radarcape website on radarcape.com
Jetvision YouTube channel
- Watch our Radarcape Promotion Video with all essential features.
- The Holding pattern EDDM video show an Radarcape at Munich airport EDDM occured.
Important Notes Radarcape
- For technical informations see our Wiki.
- All new features you will find here.
Starting with Major Release 2 (MR2) we changed our general standard terms and conditions. Also, we make a distinction between private and commercial user for the Radarcape now.
Private users can use the Radarcape in their private environment without license.
For business purposes you need a commercial license key, in case you use your Radarcape to generate a surplus value in a business environment. We distinguish between a commercial license and an OEM license. For nonprofit organizations, it’s further free without a payable license (Please contact our supportfor a license key)
Software versions before MR2 and other receivers are not affected by these new regulations!